We house a lending library in our office where we makes hundreds of resources available to our member families. We have all kinds of things available for checkout, and some items may even be taken home to keep!
Available resources include:
- hardback and paperback books
- handouts from past SPECIAL Families of Pierce County speakers
- course materials from various classes, seminars and workshops
- binders with all kinds of local information and resources
- FREE booklets, leaflets and brochures from many local organizations, agencies and groups
- FREE binder from the 2008 Brighter Tomorrows Conference that includes notes from ALL of the speakers - valued over $200!
All resources checked out from the lending library must be returned in the same condition within 90 days. By checking out a resource you agree to replace anything that is lost or damaged. Should we need to send you an invoice, we reserve the right to add on an administrative fee (up to 15%).
Coming Soon: A lending library catalog!